This Gründerzeit house was built by architect Stanislaus Hanusch in 1881. The building with its glass-domed corner tower affords a view down Seidlgasse and Geusaugasse.
Flats and offices
Area available for letting: approx. 2,800 m²
- Flats: 13
- Offices: 9
- Storage spaces: 5
- In-house underground car park with 4 spaces
The popular poet, writer and archaeologist Johann Gabriel Seidl gave this street in the 3rd municipal district its name. To this day, plaques on his birth and death house commemorate the court treasurer. The so-called "Paukerhaus" in Seidlgasse 22 was built in the Baroque era. The "Honorary Equerry of the Ducal House of Parma", Christoph de Bach, a renowned show rider and impresario, bought the house in 1811. The building was dismantled in the course of the re-parcelling and redesigning of today's Esteplatz quarter.
IG Immobilien took extra care to preserve the representative character of the roof when it was refurbished in 2000. The spacious vestibule, the impressive staircase and the wrought-iron railings and pendant lamps are relics of the New Viennese Renaissance style. The clearly structured facade is richly decorated with putti, herms and trophies and painted in a soft mint green. An outstanding feature of the building is its glass dome on the corner tower. It offers an unrestricted view into the sky.
The flats and offices are all equipped to the latest standard. In addition to the building's elegance, the tenants also enjoy the superior local infrastructure. Fresh fruit and vegetables can be bought from the nearby Rochusmarkt. The Landstraßer Hauptstraße offers many shopping opportunities. Facilities such as kindergarten and schools are also within easy walking distance. The whole of central Vienna is easily accessible via the public transport system.