IG Immobilien is one of the leading full-service providers in the Austrian property industry. We create spaces for living and working, for shopping and well-being, for meeting and relaxing. Spaces that we plan and operate sustainably and economically.
Our portfolio consists of high-quality residential and office properties, hotels, city apartments, inner-city shopping centres and attractive commercial and commercial projects. Our properties are located in Austria, Budapest and Brussels. The company's success is based on the expertise of our employees and our wide-ranging portfolio. We provide most of the services along the property value chain ourselves.
- Asset Management
- Construction & project management as well as project development for own real estate - from decision-making and planning to the actual construction process (development of innovative, sustainable properties in exclusively the best locations and preservation of valuable building fabrics)
- Property management and sales for own properties
- Facility management for owner-occupied properties
- Shopping Centre Management
The company has a streamlined structure and always has quality and efficiency improvements with the highest quality in mind. We regularly offer our committed team further training, social incentives, flexible working hours and performance-based remuneration. Together, we stand for a trusting corporate culture that is based on professionalism, competence, team spirit and collegiality. In our team, we also attach great importance to an appreciative feedback and solution-oriented error culture.
IG Immobilien, as a subsidiary of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB), bears great responsibility for the economic efficiency and the ecological and socio-cultural sustainability of all investments made in the portfolio. BLM Betriebs-Liegenschafts-Management GmbH, a sister company of IG Immobilien, is responsible for the OeNB's properties required for operations.
Facts and figures
- Management: Paul Grassel and Hubert Vögel
- 50 own properties in Austria and the European Union
- Rentable usable space: approx. 300,000 m²
- Portfolio market value: around EUR 1 billion
- Asset classes: high-quality apartments, office properties, logistics properties, two inner-city shopping centres, attractive commercial spaces and five hotel properties
- Team: around 120 employees
- Occupancy rate: around 95 percent on average
- Operating performance in the 2022 financial year: around 56 million euros (IG Immobilien and BLM Group)