First occupancy: Refurbishment and roof extension at Paulusgasse 13
The residential building on Paulusgasse 13 in Vienna’s 3rd municipal district was comprehensively refurbished and adapted to modern housing requirements. On top of that, 6 apartments were created in the roof extension.
Since April 2018, tenants moved into a total of 16 brand-new rental apartments with efficiently designed layouts sized between 45 and 82 m².
All future tenants will benefit from a cap on service charges, ensuring predictability and cost transparency.
The revitalised residential building dating back to 1927 now meets all the requirements of contemporary living – the refurbishment was planned by the architectural firm Freimüller Söllinger Architektur ZT GmbH.
Top location and great infrastructure
This property stands out due to its good public transport connections – the closest underground station with regular trains to the city centre is just a few minutes’ walk away. The property’s close proximity to Lanstraßer Hauptstraße means that it benefits from an outstanding infrastructure with many shops, but also doctors and schools. It is also easily reachable by car (bypass). Despite all this, the house is located in a quiet and sedate housing area. The green Prater park is merely a few minutes’ walk away.
You may look forward to charming apartment units in a revitalised house from the 1930s:
- 16 rental apartments (first occupancy) of 45-82 m² with 2-3 rooms, roof-top terrace or loggia/balcony
- Features: modern brand-name kitchen, satellite system; air conditioning and burglar alarm as well as underfloor heating on the top floor
- Close proximity to U3 stations Schlachthausgasse and Kardinal-Nagl-Platz
- Close to Landstraßer Hauptstraße and the green park Prater
- Ready to move into: from now on
The quality rental apartments include convenient services – e.g. a 24/7 service hotline and a tenant service portal.
Have we piqued your interest in renting an apartment in P13? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us.