In 1998, IG Immobilien laid the foundation for the construction of four city mansions with seven owner-occupied flats each, and one apartment house with 77 top-quality residential units. An approx. 12,100 m² park surrounds the buildings.
Area available for letting / selling: approx. 11,100 m²
- Flats: 105 in total
- In-house garage available
Herrenhaus Park in Döbling was originally one of the plots Freiherr Anton von Spielmann sold to Empress Maria Ludovica in 1808. Here, Emperor Franz' third wife had a large garden, the Kaisergarten, planted. After her death, a grand residential and business facility for the wealthy wine merchant Franz Heinrich Leibenfrost was established on part of the land. In 1864, the purveyor to the court was the first person in Austria to build a wine tank made of concrete in his superbly equipped, labyrinthine cellar. His "Tokay Chamber", where he stored every vintage from 1797 onwards, is especially famous. After it was sold to F. Spitzer in 1900 and to O. and R. Schlumberger von Goldeck in 1917, the world-famous winery was sold to the state in 1937. Situated at the edge of Döbling's Cottage district, this plot was the ideal place for a really special project.
In 1998, IG Immobilien laid the foundation for the construction of four city mansions with seven owner-occupied flats each, and one apartment house with 77 top-quality residential units. All flats have a balcony, a loggia, a terrace or their own garden. An approx. 12,100 m² park surrounds the buildings. As the noble address would suggest, all units leave nothing to be desired.
In summer, you can cool down in the outdoor pool, while the children enjoy romping around on the playground. A gym and sauna complete the top quality facilities.
Underground parking is available.
The superior location is worth a special mention - thanks to the surrounding park, the building complex lies amid tranquillity and greenery. Nonetheless, public transport is close at hand, and the infrastructure on Döblinger Hauptstraße completes the picture.